Approximately 1.5 million Wildebeest and Zebras annually migrate between Tanzania and Kenya. This is the wildlife orgy safari of animals and is enjoyed only by small group of adrenaline lovers.
We offer opportunities to wildlife travelers to be part of one of the most memorable and slaughtering, torturous natural disaster that happens every year on our painful game planet.
Day 1: Arusha – Serengeti National Park
Early breakfast at your hotel and head to the Serengeti National Park via the Ngorongoro Conservation Area to with a lot of Game viewing along the way. Following lunch set out on an afternoon exciting game drive on the wide Serengeti Plains. Sleep at Serengeti Serena Lodge (Full Board)
Day 2 & 3: Wildebeests Migration Adventure
These two days residing within Serengeti offer you the chance to see the great numbers of wild animals. Only within Africa in-between Tanzania and the neighboring Kenya will you see this great population of wildebeests plus zebras within the open fields! Have closer views of lions, cheetahs plus leopards as the wander the dry open terrain looking for their prey. Meals and nights at Serengeti Serena Lodge (FB)
Day 4: Departure – Arusha
Drive back to Arusha, have a city tour following lunch, dine and sleep at your hotel, alternatively transfer to the Airport to catch your flight.
End of the Tour.
The tour charge Includes:
- Airport transfers with Full-board accommodation
- All park entrance-fees plus government taxes
- Bottled water while on safari
- All your tour activities as per itinerary
- Full time expert, English speaking driver or guide
- Ground transport within a comfy 4Wheel Drive safari vehicle suitable for game viewing, touring plus photograph
The tour charge excludes:
- Personal items
- Laundry services
- International flights
- Beverages or Drinks
- Additional activities plus other extras not mentioned in the itinerary